Host family Kluss
We together with our friendly team would be happy to enable you a successful stay in Vienna 365 days a year. Friendliness and service rank first at our house. It`s not for nothing that we`ve chosen the motto: “3 Star Hotel, 4 Star Service, 5 Star Charm”.
If it should happen that we fail to meet your high demands, we are glad to receive feedback and improvement suggestions from you. Please write an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time convenient.
We inherited the hotel from our parents (parents-in-law) 2006
Many changes have taken place since then
The rooms have been renovated and modernized, the whole ground floor rebuilt. We offer a vast range of services, way more than may be expected from a usual 3 star hotel:
· WLAN is installed in the whole house
· Our fully renewed private spa
· Rented parking for cars and motorbikes
· Regular culture events in our Cafe (vernissages, readings, exhibitions)
· Solid enlargement of our breakfast buffet including champagne and numerous homemade desserts
· Establishing of a seminar room including essential technical equipment
· Extension of the choice of products at a 24 hours hotel bar
· Flat-Screen TVs
We met about 12 years ago at a safe driving training. Klaus was, it figures, the teacher and Katharina the student. The rest is history.
Meanwhile we have two sons. Konstantin is now almost six and Paul Stanislaus celebrates soon his 5th birthday.
Our family wouldn´t be complete without our Newfoundland dog, which you can regularly meet in the hotel. For those who want to stroke him: just take a seat with a cup of coffee in the inner courtyard!
As regards our mutual work in the hotel, we work in harmony and sometimes very amusing, which, of course, depends not only on our enthusiasm for work but also on our helpful team.